February 6, 2023
1) Microsoft Bing: lastmod Tag In XML Sitemap File Is Critical.
2) Google is asking employees to test potential ChatGPT competitors, including a chatbot called ‘Apprentice Bard’.
3) Google Search Console Video Indexing Report Gains Impressions & Sitemap Filters.
Google has updated the video indexing report within Google Search Console to add impression data and a way to filter the report by your available sitemaps.
Google added two new features to the report; impression data and a sitemap filter.
4) [UAGA4] About automatically created Google Analytics 4 properties.
5) Google: If You Redesign Your Site Your Rankings May Go Nuts.
6) Meta Posts Increase in Users, Steady Revenue, in Latest Performance Update.
7) Google hosting Search and AI event this week.
8) Twitter Tests New Quick Boost Option for Tweets.
9) Yelp Details Removal Of Paid Review Groups & Lead Generators.
10) Google aims to beat OpenAI with chat and search bot features.
11) Amazon had a better holiday quarter than expected but its worst annual loss in years.
12) What Do the Big Tech Layoffs Mean for Small Businesses & PPC? 8 Key Takeaways.
More insights to explore…
The 3 Best Ad Formats for Getting Started Advertising on Snapchat.
LinkedIn now lets you add an SEO title and description.
Put Your Video Caption Know-how to the Test [Cheat sheet included].
Have an awesome week!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Advertise // Contact Us // Past Newsletters
Digital Marketing Tools // Digital Marketing Podcasts
Digital Marketing Terms // Digital Marketing Salary
Digital Marketing Consulting // Webinar Consulting
Copyright 2022 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel