July 22, 2022
1) Google Ads Performance Max Campaigns Gains Several New Features.
2) Pinterest rolls out Pin Ads to additional territories.
3) Instagram tests Live Producer for professional livestreams.
4) Possible Bug with Google Search Console Performance Report For Videos On Desktop.
Sam Gooch noticed that if you filter the Google Search Console performance report to show video search appearance and desktop-only results, Google will start to flat line on June 13, 2022. I was able to replicate this and Daniel Waisberg from Google said he will have the Google team investigate.
5) TikTok launches program for small businesses.
6) Less than half of UK businesses respond to online reviews.
7) Google Search Console Anonymizes Tons Of Queries; Updates Help Doc After Ahrefs Study.
8) Instagram Launches Initial Test of New ‘Creator Marketplace’ Influencer Discovery Platform.
9) Google Posts Now Expire After 6 Months.
10) 2022 Small Business Statistics: 19 Surprising Numbers.
11) 50% of marketers aren’t spending enough on a single channel to boost ROI.
12) New emoji for iOS and Android include a high five and shaking face.
More insights to explore…
How To Increase Traffic By 96% (SEO Case Study).
Ban These Words and Phrases From Your Communications Right Now (an A-to-Y Guide)
Have an awesome weekend!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2022 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel