January 7, 2022
1) Yoast SEO to launch on Shopify.
2) Meta will remove targeting options for sensitive topics on January 19.
3) Google rolls out placement exclusions for Smart Shopping campaigns.
The ability to exclude undesirable ad placements for Smart Shopping campaigns has been spotted in the Google Ads interface. Placement exclusions can be applied to the Google Display Network and YouTube, according to the screenshot (above).
4) TikTok Shares New Insights into the Importance of Audio in Brand Marketing.
5) Twitter Tests New Options to Restrict Spaces Access to Smaller Groups.
6) Google: Site Duplicated with IP Address Won’t Lead To Your Site Being Removed From Search.
7) New Report Finds Social Media Video Now Sees as Much Consumption Time as Traditional TV.
8) Google Product Reviews Update Likely Will Expand To Other Languages.
9) The Key Trends of 2022: Viral Commerce, Retail Media Goes Mainstream and more.
11) Google: Pages That Look Like Error Pages Can Be Considered Soft 404s.
12) Google Search Tests Blue Header.
More insights to explore…
Instagram will ‘double down’ on video in 2022 and focus on Reels.
What is marketing operations and who are MOPs professionals?
15 Strategies to Get Testimonials Without Bugging Clients.
The Changes You Need to Make to Your Blog In 2022.
Which B2B Marketing Trends Will Rule 2022? Here’s What Top Experts and Influencers Say.
Have an awesome weekend!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2021 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel