October 23, 2023
1) LinkedIn to give Collaborative Articles more reach in search.
2) China’s Baidu unveils new Ernie AI version to rival GPT-4.
3) Google October Core Update Heated Weekend Volatility.
We are seeing high levels of volatility and SEO industry chatter over the weekend, starting late Friday, October 13th, through Saturday and Sunday. I suspect this is from the Google October 2023 core update and maybe some movement from the Google October 2023 spam update, but less from the spam update.
4) YouTube adds Spotlight Moments, an AI-powered ad tool.
5) WhatsApp Adds Account Switching In-App.
6) Google Does Not Penalize AI Content, Study Reveals.
7) Snapchat is now allowing websites to embed content.
8) Google Chrome’s address bar is gaining a set of new skills.
9) Google Analytics 4 adds new customization features for 360 customers.
10) Twitter (X) Now Is Blocking Bing Search.
11) Bing Webmaster Tools Comprehensive Performance Insights Reports.
12) Google AdSense launches related search for Auto Ads.
More insights to explore…
How Search Generative Experience works and why retrieval-augmented generation is our future.
New Report Highlights Threads Q3 Rise and Broader App Download and Usage Trends.
SEO For AI Search: Understand Qualified Clicks.
Have an awesome week!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2022 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel