September 11, 2023
Tickets On Sale!!!
Save €1,150 on Your Ticket!
DMIEXPO November 5-6, 2023 in TEL-AVIV
1) Meta may allow Facebook, Instagram users in EU to pay to avoid ads, New York Times reports.
2) YouTube is removing individual ad controls on new videos.
3) Google News Tests Author Names In Article Snippets.
Google News, the portal, seems to be testing displaying the author name below the publication name in the article card snippet interface. Google recently tested this for Google Discover stories and Top Stories in Google Search.
4) OpenAI Announces Inaugural Developer Conference, OpenAI DevDay.
5) New Report Finds That Investment in Influencer Marketing Is Rising Faster Than Traditional Ads.
6) Clubhouse Adds New Chats to Be ‘More Like a Messaging App’.
7) Microsoft says it will take the heat if Copilot AI commercial users get sued.
8) Coca-Cola Uses AI to Put an Artistic Spin on QR Codes.
9) Threads keyword search expands to ‘most English and Spanish speaking countries’.
10) Google Clarifies Cryptocurrency Ads Policy For Blockchain Games With NFTs.
11) YouTube confirms it’s testing a games offering called ‘Playables’.
12) Google: Self-Assess Your Content & Remove Unhelpful Content.
More insights to explore…
SEO & Google. Problems with Canonical pages from July’23?
How Google SGE will impact your traffic – and 3 SGE recovery case studies.
Have an awesome week!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2022 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel