October 19, 2023
1) Google Ads Policy For Ads That Offer Rewards To Allow Indirect or Non-Monetary Items.
2) HTTP/2 Zero-Day vulnerability results in record-breaking DDoS attacks.
Google is testing a new ad format, at least I think it is newish, where it shows local ad that has images that expand when you swipe over them to move them in a carousel motion.
4) TikTok Expands Its AR Creator Rewards Program to More Regions.
5) Google Testing Lite Version of Search Generative Experience.
6) Google Expands Access to Social Media Links in Business Listings.
7) Google Will Add New Prompts To Drive Passkey Access Take-Up.
8) X Tests New Live-Stream and Spaces Buttons in the Post Composer.
9) Meta rolls out new features for Facebook and Instagram Reels ads.
10) Google People Also Buy From Section In Search Results.
11) Google Business Profiles Auto Edits Business Attributes.
12) Google’s SGE Gets An AI Upgrade: Now Generates Images & Written Content.
More insights to explore…
LLM optimization: Can you influence generative AI outputs?
10 TYPES of Keywords In SEO (+ EXAMPLES & USES).
Have an awesome day!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2022 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel