October 26, 2022
Less than 3 weeks for the DMEIXPO
November 13-14, 2022
1) FedEx is shutting down its robot delivery program.
2) Google Search Officially Rolls Out New Site Name & Favicon Design.
3) Indian e-commerce giant Flipkart launches metaverse shopping experience.
4) Google Working On Resolving Some Favicons Not Showing In Search Results.
Google’s John Mueller confirmed that Google Search is working on an issue with some favicons not showing up properly in Google Search. The issue has been ongoing for weeks (around September 18th), well before the new site name and favicon release was announced, by the way.
5) Image Creator now live in select countries for Microsoft Bing and coming soon in Microsoft Edge.
6) Bing Tests More On This Topic From For News Sources.
7) This festive season 52% of Indian shoppers are purchasing on mobile apps.
8) YouTube creators are boosting the UK’s brands and economy.
9) Google Search Console Is Not Delayed More For Accounts With Lots Of Verified Profiles.
10) Over 50% of gamers download mobile apps for convenience and specific tasks.
11) Google Reveals Top Search Trends For Halloween 2022.
12) Retailers, Brands and Tech Platforms Bet Big on Live-Streamed Shopping in the U.S.
More insights to explore…
The Rise of Influencer Marketing for B2B Brands.
One-third of US teens and adults were hacked or scammed recently.
Have an awesome day!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2022 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel