June 21, 2022
1) Google releases several Ads Manager updates.
2) This Viral TikTok Water Is Now Worth $1 Billion.
Google AdSense launched a new labs feature named AdSense shopping links. Google said with these AdSense Shopping links, AdSense will add shopping links to the content of your eligible pages. Shopping links provide end users with relevant options to buy from.
4) Apple loosens app store rules for developers.
5) Google Ads To Address Concerns Over Third-Party Sales Solicitations & Poor Advice.
6) TikTok’s Latest Ad Targeting Provisions Reflect Increasing Revenue Pressure on the App.
7) LinkedIn Launching Free Tool for B2B Professionals.
8) Pinterest launches Creator Fund in the UK.
9) Google offers to show ad rivals on YouTube.
10) US sales will account for over half of global Amazon Prime Day sales.
11) 55% of mobile marketers admit advertising harder in 2021 but majority will boost budget.
12) Influencer shopping app LTK adds creator product reviews in its latest update.
More insights to explore…
Twitter Ads targeting best practices from a Twitter Account Manager.
Why is image streaming the next logical step for the publishing industry?
Have an awesome day!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2022 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel