November 2, 2023
1) Microsoft ticks up on faster cloud growth and hopeful revenue forecast.
2) Amazon Advertising Revenue Soars to $12B in Q3 Earnings Beat.
3) Confirmed: Google Tests Ads Mixed Within Free Search Results.
Google is testing showing ads within the organic (free) search results. Generally, Google would show the ads at the top of each page set, even within the continuous scroll interface. But now Google has confirmed it is experimenting with showing these ads in additional spots within the search results listings.
4) Amazon rolls out AI-powered image generation to help advertisers deliver a better ad experience for customers.
5) HubSpot and TikTok Announce CRM Integration for Enhanced Lead Generation.
6) Instagram Makes Reminder Ads Available for Stories Placement.
7) Google Provides Signs That You’re Writing Unhelpful Content.
8) OpenAI Announces Preparedness Team And $25k API Credits For Top Survey Responses.
9) Yelp unveils enhanced ad targeting.
10) TikTok Publishes New eCommerce Marketing Starter Guide.
11) Pinterest Launches New Information and Education Hub for Creators.
12) Google Search Console Failed: Hostload Exceeded Error.
More insights to explore…
Mastering content quality: The ultimate guide.
Google adds search themes to Performance Max.
New Maps updates: Immersive View for routes and other AI features.
Have an awesome day!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2022 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel