November 16, 2023
1) Google Expands Search Generative Experience To More Countries & Adds New Features.
2) LinkedIn Adds New Relationship Management Elements to Sales Navigator.
3) Google Ads AI Asset Generation For Performance Max Rolling Out.
Google is now rolling out the generative AI asset generation features for performance max Google Ads campaigns in the US. This allows you to let Google’s AI create headlines, descriptions, and images for your PMax campaigns.
4) TikTok Announces Rockerbox Partnership To Improve Campaign Attribution Tracking.
5) Amazon’s ‘secret ad pricing scheme’ revealed in previously redacted documents.
6) Meta rolls out lead generation ad tools, AI features across family of apps.
7) WordPress 6.4 Codenamed “Shirley” Released.
8) YouTube Tests New Generative AI Elements, Including an In-Stream Chatbot.
9) LinkedIn Says That Previously Posted Carousel Posts Will Be Deleted From the App Next Month.
10) Microsoft Bing Patent On Web Site/Content Reliability Scores.
11) Google Business Profiles New Activities Section.
12) Google Tests Multiple Local Packs In Search Results As You Scroll.
More insights to explore…
X Launches Timestamp Links for Video Uploads.
Google Shares the Top 100 Most Searched Products of 2023.
YouTube rolls out ‘For You’ feed to creators’ channels.
Have an awesome day!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2022 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel