June 6, 2022
Sponsorship & Exhibiting Opportunities
Get your booth or sponsorship pack for the upcoming DMIEXPO on November 13-14, 2022, in Israel.
Contact Itay Paz at firstname.lastname@example.org, Skype: itaypaz77 or send a WhatsApp message to +972-52-549-9549.
Want to attend the DMIEXPO?
1) The SEO Impact of The Google May 2022 Broad Core Update.
2) Snapchat: Introducing Dynamic Travel Ads.
These rich results show in English in all regions for academic learning content on desktop and mobile.
Google has launched new learning video rich results and with that structured data markup support. This is a new form of rich results that is available to be shown in English desktop and mobile search results, specifically for searches related to academic learning content.
4) TweetDeck for Mac is shutting down as Twitter pushes users to web app.
5) Google Business Profiles Bug Temporarily Drops Product Management Features for Merchant Center.
6) Pinterest Launches Ads in Japan, New Office Expansion in Warsaw.
7) Google help document adds author markup best practices.
8) 60% of marketers cautiously optimistic about cookieless ad solutions.
9) Google Suspends Job Training Rich Results.
10) How LinkedIn Increased Notification Opt-in Rates by 500%.
11) Chrome will soon block notifications from abusive and disruptive websites.
12) Amazon drives more than three-quarters of the $36 billion US ecommerce channel ad market.
More insights to explore…
How the Snapchat Generation Is Reshaping Communication and Redefining the Shopping Experience with AR – Saudi Arabia.
Facebook is set to lose users in US for the first time.
The merged Warner Bros. Discovery could push ad prices up across the industry.
Have an awesome week!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2022 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel