December 24, 2020
We’re wishing you and all Morning Dough readers all over the world, Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!
2) Leveraging influencer marketing to build a 7-figure jewelry brand.
3) Global e-commerce sales to hit £3.9tn in 2020.
4) Facebook Messenger could be the most surprising Zoom rival in 2021.
5) SEO and cybersecurity: Incorporating cybersecurity into your SEO strategy.
6) Facebook vs. Instagram: What’s Better for Organic Brand Building?
7) What can 219 million calls tell us about inbound marketing? A lot, it turns out
8) 20 strategies to grow and scale an ecommerce business.
9) Quora reports the changes in topics in 2020.
10) Link Building Case Study: How I built 33 links in 6 hours.
11) How to leverage keyword mapping for SEO success.
12) Social media is embracing audio more than ever – but deaf users are being left behind.
13) Facebook warns EU users of impacts to messaging due to changes in privacy laws.
14) Why seasonal selling is more important than ever.
15) The rise of transparency in influencer marketing in 2021.
16) 2020 was a rollercoaster, how can digital media stay on track next year?
17) 7 tips for effective virtual event speaker guidelines (examples and best practices)
18) How to Boost Post-Holiday Sales.
19) How natural language generation can help your digital marketing.
20) YouTube’s Top Earners for the Year (Nine Year-Old Ryan Kaji Once Again Leads)
Source: Statista (The Highest-Paid YouTube Stars Of 2020)
21) Affiliate disclosure examples & best practices.
22) Amazon marketplace sellers are attractive acquisition targets.
23) Shoppers say they do more in-person purchases once COVID vaccine rolls out nationally.
24) We saw the future in 2020 and the future sucks.
25) Facebook contest strategy: how to grow with contests.
26) Microsoft and Google join Facebook’s legal fight against infamous spyware vendor.
27) 5 learnings from lockdown to carry into 2021.
28) An Inside Look: Walmart media group continues to gain momentum, boosts new advertisers on media network by 40%.
29) Tripadvisor and 104 other apps banned in China.
Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!
— Itay Paz