December 27, 2021
1) Google’s Mueller on Self-Hosted WordPress Versus Wix.
2) TikTok overtakes Google as the most popular domain globally, based on annual rankings from Cloudflare.
3) DuckDuckGo To Release Desktop Version of Mobile App.
DuckDuckGo announces plans to release a desktop version of its mobile app for a more private web experience.
DuckDuckGo is working on a desktop version of its mobile app, which offers a private browsing experience that’s said to be faster than Google Chrome.
It’s not a “privacy browser,” as DuckDuckGo makes sure to clarify in an announcement.
Rather, it’s being referred to as: “an everyday browsing app that respects your privacy.”
That could be PR lingo for what actually ends up behaving as a privacy browser, but we’ll have to wait and see when the product officially launches.
4) Meta Announces Updates to its Ad Campaign Set-Up Process to Better Align with Primary Objectives.
5) Google’s John Mueller: Why You Shouldn’t Rely on Google Discover Traffic.
6) Google: 12 features we launched — and loved — in 2021.
7) AT&T Agrees to Microsoft Acquisition of Ad Marketplace Xandr.
8) Google: 100,000 URLs Usually Won’t Impact Crawl Budget.
9) Clubhouse Launches Saved Replays, Unveils New App Icon.
10) Small influencers poised to win more brand followers in 2022.
More insights to explore…
Mobile App Advertising on Snapchat: 5 Ways to Increase App Installs.
Success Stories on LinkedIn: Top Case Studies from 2021.
How ATT opt-in rates affected installs and mobile ad budgets in 2021.
Paid podcast infrastructure sets the scene for 2022.
Have an awesome week!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2021 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel