January 16, 2023
1) Automattic Announces Blaze Ad Network Of Millions of WordPress.com & Tumblr Sites.
2) Germany Launches an Attack on Google‘s Data Harvesting.
3) TikTok’s Testing a New Option to Help Facilitate More Brand Deals for Top Creators in the App.
4) Apple Business Connect: Manage Your Business On Apple Maps.
Apple has reannounced its toolset for businesses to manage their business listings on Apple Maps. It is now called Apple Business Connect, previously named Apple Places and prior to that Apple Maps Connect.
5) Twitter’s For You timeline appears on desktop browsers now, too.
6) Google: Traffic Is Not A Measure Of Search Quality.
7) New Study: Taboola Outperforms Industry Average at Boosting Mid-Funnel KPIs.
8) The Next Big Evolution of Shopify Flow Is Here.
9) Apple Ad Network Gives Marketers A New Opportunity.
10) TikTok fined in France for manipulative cookie-consent flow.
11) Meta Launches System to Ensure “Equitable” Ad Distribution.
12) Google’s December 2022 helpful content update is now done rolling out.
More insights to explore…
How to Use Google Keyword Planner in 2023.
Local search and local SEO: the ultimate guide.
Big Content Ideas For Your Small Business in 2023.
Have an awesome week!
— Itay Paz
Copyright 2022 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel