June 28, 2022
1) Pinterest to add Idea Ads and Paid Partnership Tool for brands and creators.
2) Reddit Announces New Partnership with DoubleVerify to Offer More Assurance on Ad Metrics.
3) 43% of SMBs are using TikTok to reach new audiences.
A growing number of small and medium-sized business owners now consider using TikTok to advertise as Facebook usage continues to decline.
According to a survey of over 800,000 small business owners, 43% of SMBs are likely to join the popular short-form video platform because they heard that it works compared to 23% who say the same of Facebook.
4) Google: Good Web Sites Are Good For SEO.
5) India lifts ban on Mastercard.
6) LinkedIn Launches New Content Marketing Development Course.
7) Google increases Local Search Ads review requirements.
8) TikTok Reveals Platform Strategy at Cannes.
9) Musk’s vision for Twitter includes authenticated payments with user fees.
10) Pinterest: Introducing new ways for advertisers and creators to inspire with Idea Ads.
11) Google Ads to Fix Performance Max Product Listing Tab Comparison Report Bug.
12) Money management apps grow users by 46%.
More insights to explore…
Google Interactive Search History Infographic Brings Back Many SEO Memories.
With iOS 16, Apple’s banishing CAPTCHAs to the underworld.
Google Password Manager can now have a shortcut on your Android home screen.
Have an awesome day!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2022 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel