Ticksy is a leading online service providing you with all the tools you need to be able to provide the highest customer service & support.
1) Private & Public Tickets – Private tickets are just between you and your customers, but Public tickets are like using an online forum—anyone can view and reply! This takes some of the support load off and places it into the hands of those that are willing to help.
2) Envato & Other Integrations – Connect your Envato Market account to provide your customers with a one-click solution to verify purchases before they can submit a ticket. We also support purchase verifications with Easy Digital Downloads.
3) Knowledgebase – Create an unlimited number of articles and assigned them to one or more categories—great for online documentation. While many support desks charge extra for this feature, at Ticksy it’s completely included.
4) Company Branded – Branding is important, which is why with Ticksy you can choose a custom subdomain, add your logo and customize the colors to match your brand for a seamless customer experience.
5) Live & Email Notifications – Stay in the loop. Email notifications are sent out for each new ticket & reply. The live on-site notifications panel will show these along with ticket assignments, comment likes, new notes, important announcements and more.
5) Time-Saving Features – Speed is extremely important when it comes to support, which is why Ticksy boasts quick-loading pages, one-click access to important features and more. And for those super-users, there are even a few keyboard shortcuts.
6) Multilingual – You can display your system in several different languages. Your support agents and customers also have the option to override that setting from their profile: English (US & UK), Spanish, French, Italian, Norwegian, Estonian, Dutch, & Chinese (Traditional).
7) Social & Interactive – Every comment can be “liked” by both the support agents and your customers, providing a nice way to say “thanks”. Some standard emoticons are also supported.
Ticksy is a part of Yomali group.