What are the Best Form Builders?
Discover what are best form builders, best free form builders and best paid form builders including the list of the top 9 best free form builders.
Are you looking for the best form builders to capture new leads, collect payments, gather customer feedback, and more?
Many marketers don’t realize how important having the right form builder is for their site’s success. Without a web form, communication with your audience is a one-way street: you to them.
But a well-built form allows your audience to get more engaged with your business and your brand in many different ways.
That’s why, today, we’re going to share the best form builders you can check out for your website. Before we do, though, let’s clarify what a form builder is and why finding the right one is so important to your company’s success.
What is an Online Form Builder?
A form builder is a tool that allows you to create different types of forms and embed them on your website. These forms can include things like:
1) Newsletter signups.
2) Contact forms for inquiries.
3) Feedback or customer survey forms.
4) Payment collection forms.
5) Customer testimonial or review forms.
If you’re not using any (or all) of these types of forms, you’re missing out. It means you aren’t engaging your audience as much as you could be and, worse, you’re not using every tool at your disposal for growth.
But the question is, how do you find the right form builder for you? The right form builder should have 3 qualities:
1) Cost: Budget is one of the biggest factors when it comes to investing in any new tool. But while our list does include many free online form builders, you also need to weigh the cost of what features are included. Or, even more important, which features are left off.
2) Flexibility: Along with cost, you also want a highly flexible form builder. That means you want a form builder that can create many different types of forms.
That also means finding one tool that allows you to create a survey form, for example, as well as a payment form. Otherwise, you’ll need several tools just to create forms on your site.
3) Visually Appealing: Finally, you need a form that looks nice to your customers. It’s hard enough to get your site’s visitors to take the actions you want them to. An ugly form is the quickest way to repel your potential leads.
With most tools, you usually only get 2 of these 3 qualities at the same time. For example, if a form builder is cheap and flexible, it usually doesn’t look great.
Or if it’s flexible and visually appealing, it’s usually not cost-effective.
The Best Form Builders Compared (Free and Paid)
The good news is that we have several online form builders that check all these boxes. So now, let’s dive into our list of the best paid and free online form builders you can start using today.
Here is the list of the top 9 best form builders (free and paid) for you to consider to use on your website:
1) WPForms (WordPress Plugin)
2) Formidable Forms.
3) Constant Contact.
5) Google Forms.
6) Microsoft Forms.
9) Cognito Forms.
Read more here.