How to Use LinkedIn Videos to Boost Your Marketing Strategy?
Looking for ways to boost your LinkedIn video marketing strategy? Check out 39 tips on creating LinkedIn video shared by more than 40 marketing experts.
Did you know that videos on Linkedin get 3x as much engagement than other post types?
With statistics like this one, it is easy to see why more marketers are jumping on the Linkedin video bandwagon.
In this post, we’re sharing what you need to know to create better videos on Linkedin and boost your content marketing strategy, including:
Why are LinkedIn Videos an important part of your marketing campaign?
How do I promote my video on LinkedIn?
What are the different types of Linkedin videos?
What are LinkedIn’s video specs?
39 Tips for Posting Great LinkedIn Video:
- Know your audience
- Analyze your competitors
- Keep it short
- Create an eye-catching thumbnail
- Add subtitles to your videos
- Take advantage of Linkedin’s closed captioning feature
- Upload a caption SRT file
- Write an engaging headline and copy alongside your video
- Incorporate text in the actual video
- Show off your company’s culture
- Don’t bury the lead
- Partner with influencers in your niche
- Educate first, sell later
- Appeal to people’s emotions
- Browse Reddit for new video ideas
- Turn images into video slideshows
- Hook the viewer within the first 10 seconds
- Use humor
- Create explainer videos
- Show off your personality
- Invest in a good mic
- Interview experts
- Create video previews of new blog posts
- Tell a compelling story
- Share your videos in Linkedin groups
- Add a CTA for each video
- Use hashtags
- Batch your video production
- Eliminate branded intros
- Make the viewer feel part of your journey
- Be helpful
- Stick to a publishing schedule
- Record videos in landscape mode
- Write compelling captions
- Publish reaction videos
- Create videos with multiple people in them
- Keep it casual
- Upload your video directly to Linkedin
- Add a poll to your videos
Read more here.