November 19, 2020
Good Morning & ‘Happy’ Bad Day.
Have no idea who thought that we need to have a special day to recognize bad days, but maybe this guy did…
A few things happening:
1) Shopify: Growing a niche product into an 8-figure business.
2) Zoom’s new security feature will let you stop ‘Zoombombers’ in their tracks.
3) Business web and graphic designers, Adobe finally launches Illustrator for iPad.
4) McAfee and Amazon Business Prime Partner with cyber security offer for small business.
5) Taking a PPC holiday: how to take a break from your ads without disaster.
6) Gartner research: 60 percent of Martech leaders expect budget cuts.
7) Twitch is testing ‘multiplayer ads’ that creators can use to make money.
8) Twitter debuts Carousel Ads with up to 6 images or videos.
9) Here’s the deal with those Instagram DM updates you might have gotten.
10) What you need to know about Voice Assistant and Smart Speaker Users as more time at home means more time to talk.
11) Google ties ‘Smart’ features up in a bow for Gmail.
12) Instagram adds new option which enables users to opt-out of third-party data usage for ad targeting.
Have an awesome day!
— Itay Paz
PS – A little bit nostalgic… my first computer was Atari 800XL (64KB), back in 1984, approximately 36 years ago when I was 11 years old.
What was yours and when?