November 17, 2021
1) Google on Being on The Edge of Indexing is a Quality Issue.
2) Clubhouse Adds Room Recordings, Improved Analytics Data on Attendees.
3) Zoom Supports Continued Access for Basic Users with Advertising Program.
Zoom’s mission is to deliver happiness by bringing people together. As the pandemic took hold in 2020, we experienced exponential growth, and our user base expanded from primarily enterprise users to include a large volume of individual users. Today, millions of users around the world continue to access Zoom’s products and services for free. And it is important to Zoom that we can continue to provide our products and services to our users, drive innovation, and add even more value.
Is Zoom Collecting My Data to Serve Ads?
Zoom will start displaying ads to Basic Users. But how are they being targeted?
4) Google Docs rolling out file review & approval system to Workspace tiers.
5) YouTube to expand test that reopens mobile app directly in its TikTok rival, Shorts.
6) Google 2-Step Verification: How to set up and manage your account security.
7) New Facebook Groups Features for Building Strong Communities.
8) Google: New ways for publishers to activate first-party data.
9) How Apple’s privacy changes are affecting Peloton and other industry players, according to recent earnings calls.
10) Microsoft Bing: Shopping across stores, now even more convenient!
11) Why The Sun and Mail Online Don’t Rank as Well as They Could in Google Search.
12) Twitter will fly past $2 billion in US ad revenues this year.
More insights to explore…
The Guy Who Helped Mark Cuban Become a Billionaire Told Me His Secret to Entrepreneurial Success.
What digital marketers should know about Google Analytics 4.
Google: If CTR Drove Search Rankings, The Results Would All Be Clickbait.
Have an awesome day!
— Itay Paz
Massachusetts Board of Pharmacy License Verification
Where is Uber Eats Headquarters?
Domino’s Corporate Office Hours
SoonerCare Customer Service Number
High Paying Affiliate Programs
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Advertise // Contact Us // Past Newsletters
Digital Marketing Consulting // Webinar Consulting
Copyright 2021 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel