November 24, 2021
2) Google New Feeling Curious Search Results.
3) YouTube launches livestream shopping for holiday season.
Livestream shopping is becoming an increasingly more important focus for many social media companies such as Instagram and Pinterest.
Now YouTube is joining them by launching a range of shopping live-streams for the holiday season.
The events are aimed at viewers looking to interact with influencers and celebrities in real-time for in-app shopping.
YouTube said it plans to roll out live shopping as a way to bring an in-store experience to video.
5) Google adds documentation on translated search results and ad networks with Google Translate.
8) Facebook Expands Nextdoor-Like ‘Neighborhoods’ as Part of Broader Giving Tuesday Push.
9) Stats: How fashion ecommerce has changed post-Covid-19.
10) How Google’s search ad prices have risen across retail categories.
12) Ad loading times allegedly throttled by Google to boost AMP.
More insights to explore…
The Ultimate Keyword Research Checklist.
A look at Gen Z’s preferred social platforms.
Psychological Pricing: What Your Prices Really Say to Customers.
Have an awesome day!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2021 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel