October 7, 2021
1) Mastercard taps into buy now, pay later market with latest offering.
3) YouTube Expands its $100 Million Shorts Fund to 30 More Countries
After first announcing its ‘Shorts Fund’ back in May, which will see the platform pay out $100 million to top Shorts creators over time, in order to provide additional support, and motivation, for their efforts, YouTube has now announced an expansion of the funding program to Shorts creators in even more regions.
4) TikTok Announces New Advertising and Branded Content Partnership Options at TikTok World Event.
6) Twitter’s new product road map emphasizes creator-friendliness and user experience.
7) YouTube Publishes New ‘Shorts Report’ to Highlight Key Content Trends and Tips.
8) Google: URLs Are Case Sensitive.
12) YouTube Adds More Viewership Data to the Studio Mobile App.
More insights to explore…
E-commerce SEO guide: New documentation from Google.
Why you should stop using tags.
How to get more views on YouTube: 11 tips that actually work.
Have an awesome day!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2021 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel