May 3, 2022
1) Google Play rolling out app data collection labels.
2) Samsung Ads launches full-service offering Total Media Solution.
3) YouTube adds Super Thanks to monetization program.
YouTube announced the expansion of its Super Thanks monetization program that gives creators some additional donation tools.
Super Thanks are essentially a fan-funded revenue model for creators. In other words, viewers can support their favorite channels by donating to them.
4) Google Ads API v10.1 is now available.
5) WP Engine Ending Support for .htaccess.
6) Google Maps Asking Local Guides to Update Old Reviews.
7) Meet MuellerBot: An AI John Mueller to Answer Your Google SEO Questions.
8) Both Google Ads & Microsoft Bing Ads Revenues Up ~22%.
9) Intellifluence spring 2022 updates: 4 billion audience reach.
10) New To Google Ads Performance Max: Customer Acquisition Goals, New Insights & Upgrade Tool.
11) Instagram tests Pin to Profile and Reels template feature.
12) Google Feels Earnings Impact from Russian War on Ukraine.
More insights to explore…
Is Meta’s metaverse exploration paying off?
Visual storytelling for publishers: 9 winning advertising techniques.
Google Docs is reorganizing and shrinking toolbar menus on the web.
Have an awesome weekend!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2022 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel