July 23, 2021
2) UK marketing budgets increase for first time in 18 months: Q2 2021 IPA Bellwether.
3) WordPress 5.9 may boost a core web vitals metric by up to 33%.
Proposed update for WordPress 5.9 may automatically improve Largest Contentful Paint scores by significant margins
4) Reddit looks to improve content discovery with algorithm-defined ‘best’ listing.
5) Google: ‘Here’s how to prepare for the future private web’.
6) Twitter tests new layout for images, considers adding limited time tweet editing.
7) Facebook’s payment system extends to online retailers in August.
8) Facebook Introducing Soundmojis on Messenger for Emoji Day.
9) The delay to Google’s third-party cookie ban is no surprise, so let’s use the time wisely.
11) Google introducing mobile web certification.
12) Facebook Pay buttons are coming to other e-commerce sites.
13) This LinkedIn phishing scam abuses Google Forms to siphon your personal details.
14) Google redesigns nearly 1,000 emoji, coming to Gmail & Chrome OS in July, Android 12 this fall.
15) News site created to oppose Google and Facebook fails.
16) A new tool (and some tips) to search safely with Google.
17) Room Shop and Shopify Inbox: Building real customer connections that lead to sales.
18) How to use email segmentation the right way.
19) 14 Customer service metrics to track and what they mean.
20) How to build a case for expanding your social media department.
More insights to explore…
Reddit Ads 101: The ultimate guide to Reddit advertising.
SEO Certifications: Are they really worth it?
Real Story on MarTech: Sometimes the biggest vendors carry the biggest risks.
30+ CRM statistics that can increase your sales.
How we got 75% more e-commerce orders in a single A/B test for this major brand.
Have an awesome weekend!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2021 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel