December 14, 2020
1) Google Core Update:
* Google December 2020 Core update second wave.
* What to do after the latest Google update: 5 steps for responding to any core algorithm change.
2) Microsoft exposes Adrozek, malware that hijacks Chrome, Edge, and Firefox.
Source: Microsoft – Highest concentration of victims appears to be located in Europe, followed by South and Southeast Asia.
3) How to minimize the impact of Covid-19 on your media business.
4) How to generate millions of visitors like Wikipedia.
5) Shopify Data: customers want free and fast shipping (returns, too!).
6) Why now is the time for marketers to invest in multiple digital voices.
7) Facebook Identifies 2021 Topics and Trends.
8) 12 Top B2B SEO trends & predictions for 2021.
9) Reddit’s 2020 year in review.
10) 2020: The year the world asked “why?” – How Google sees 2020.
11) Podcast Advertising 101: how to grow your show through paid ads.
12) Spotify insights reveal major podcast advertising opportunities.
13) You can now add tweets to your snaps.
14) The correlation between authoritative links and ranking [SEO Study]
15) How to become a copywriter & earn six figures (2021 guide).
16) Google opens up its Fuchsia OS to the public.
17) American Standard wants people to flush 2020 away with toilet paper giveaway.
Source: American Standard
18) 3 Publishing game changers you might be skipping.
19) How to use social media to pre-sell an online course.
Have an awesome week!
— Itay Paz
Copyright 2020 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel