November 2, 2021
3) What Google, Twitter & Microsoft’s Q3 earnings tell us about the industry.
US tech titans Google, Microsoft and Twitter have recorded a bumper third quarter in an avalanche of earnings data released overnight.
Following hot on the heels of Facebook, which saw revenues surge 35%, the trio were next out the gates with their financial results, which show the advertising industry is weathering Apple’s privacy update to iOS 14 better than expected.
4) Adobe is adding a collaborative mood board to Creative Cloud.
5) Twitter Looks to Boost Spaces Discovery with New Alerts on Trending Chats.
6) LinkedIn Adds New Tools for Company Pages, Including Workplace Flexibility Listings and Competitor Tracking.
11) Google’s Priority Hints Improves CWV.
12) Instagram’s link stickers are rolling out to everyone.
More insights to explore…
Core Web Vitals: SEOs aren’t sold the work was worth it.
The Best Marketing Strategy No One is Focusing On.
How an Agency Created an Effective Technical Content Brief for a Bakery Client.
Have an awesome day!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2021 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel