January 27, 2022
1) Google Answers Why Entire Top 10 is “Stolen” Content.
2) Snapchat Shares New Insights into User Engagement Around Valentine’s Day.
3) Walmart Considers Its Own Cryptocurrency and Selling NFTs.
Walmart have made moves towards creating its own cryptocurrency as well as a collection of non-fungible tokens known as NFTs.
The plans were revealed after the retail giant filed multiple trademarks at the end of last month which hinted at plans to create and sell virtual goods such as NFTs. Walmart has since stated that they intend to offer their customers use of a virtual currency, as well as a range of other virtual goods.
4) European parliament backs big limits on tracking ads.
6) Instagram now allows creators to ‘remix’ any public videos, not just reels.
7) Google Considers Reducing Webpage Crawl Rate.
8) Shoppers are increasingly using their mobile phones and apps in store.
9) Instagram tests creator subscriptions as it navigates a changing influencer landscape.
10) Google Chat adds rich text formatting on the web, rolling out now.
11) Holiday app behaviours – streaming app usage surged.
12) 3 Principles of “Post Digital” Marketing with Ryan Deiss.
More insights to explore…
LinkedIn: The Transformation of Brand Marketing in 2021 Will Ripple into 2022.
How to effectively plan your social media campaigns step-by-step.
Have an awesome day!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2021 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel