July 13, 2021
1) E-commerce spending continues to surge in the wake of pandemic.
3) USA Today is the last domino to fall to subscriptions.
The news: USA Today announced it will be shifting to a subscription model for many of its stories, the last major national news outlet to make the change. According to the publisher, exclusive investigations, visual explainers, some news analysis, and “immersive storytelling” will go behind the paywall, while the rest will remain free to read.
4) Google’s John Mueller: Sometimes there’s No SEO solution.
5) US social commerce only slightly down from 2020 to 36% this year.
6) YouTube’s algorithm is still recommending videos that you wish you hadn’t seen, say researchers.
7) Google Search tests related queries in sticky footer on mobile.
8) Google: Don’t worry about spammy links from content going viral.
11) Email Segmentation: 11 recipes to win at email marketing.
12) Google explains why a site may rank for unusual keywords.
13) Lifestyle app consumer spending rises 30% in Q1 2021.
14) Google offers 5 content creation tips for success.
15) Conversion Intelligence – The new era of marketing.
16) Why YouTube marketing matters now more than ever.
17) The top health and fitness metrics tracked by US wearable users.
18) 10 Visual content marketing trends for 2021.
19) How to make your sales videos look and sound great without breaking the bank.
More insights to explore…
Have an awesome day!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2021 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel