November 16, 2020
Good Morning & Happy Junk Food Day.
In the past decade the world is moving into healthy eating, so this special day is a bit odd, nevertheless with over 1.26 million pizza slices and 270,000 burgers sold every hour, I guess the party is still on, big time!
But this little girl was devastated to learn that due to the lockdown, fast food restaurants are closed, and she cannot get KFC, McDonald’s and Pizza Hut and she has to eat her mom’s cooking (check it out).
A few things happening:
1) Google Photos to drop free unlimited storage on images and videos.
2) Big data shows the volatility of Featured Snippets.
4) YouTube is canceling Rewind this year because 2020 has been too much.
5) Concrete steps marketers should take now to get ready for CA’s CPRA in 2023.
6) Facebook is now using AI to sort content for quicker moderation.
7) Zoom to lift 40-minute meeting limit but only on Thanksgiving for longer family hangouts.
8) New study outlines key considerations for TikTok promotions and ad campaigns.
9) iPhone users are getting a very important WhatsApp update right now.
Have an awesome day!
— Itay Paz