June 8, 2022
1) Google Debuts Upgrades to Its Enterprise 360 Suite Tools.
2) Victoria’s Secret launches online marketplace dominated by women-led brands.
3) Twitter Adds New Option to Pin Tweets Within Communities.
This feature was highly requested, and Twitter is excited to see how you use it. Coming soon — the ability for mods and admins to pin their Community Tweets on iOS and Android!
4) TikTok Announces New Initiatives for Pride Month, Including a Range of Live-Stream Programs.
5) What U.S. Laws and Rules Apply to Affiliate Marketing.
6) Advertising Drove $7.1T In 2021 U.S. Sales, Ad Coalition Study Finds.
7) Google SEO Question: How Much Plagiarism Percentage-wise Is Allowed?
8) YouTube Analytics Now Separates Data by Video Type.
9) Meta Adds New ‘Calls’ Tab in Messenger, Leaning Into Evolving Connection Activity.
10) Google Pauses RCS Ads in India.
11) I tried Google’s text-to-image AI, and I was shocked by the results.
12) Spam emails are wasting hundreds of work hours every year.
More insights to explore…
Will Buy Now, Pay Later Dominate Future Retail Sales?
Deep Fakes and Digital Influencers: The Future of Brand Marketing (LinkedIn).
Have an awesome day!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2022 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel