November 4, 2020
Good Morning & Happy Candy Day.
Who doesn’t like candy…?
The US may have a national sugar high on Halloween, consuming over 2.7 million Kg (about 6 million pound) a year, but Germany actually consumes the most candy per capita (12kg a year), followed with Ireland (11kg) and Switzerland (10.5kg)… US is not even in the top 10 list.
A few things happening:
1) “Millions of your visitors are being impacted”: What publishers need to know about Apple’s Intelligent Tracking Prevention (ITP) code.
2) Get Google Ads add-on to Google Sheets & link to ads data hub.
3) You might be able to test out Dark Mode in the Facebook app right now.
4) How to use LinkedIn for B2B deals & sales.
5) This WordPress update might have caused your website to go berserk.
6) Guide to font pairing: choosing the best font combinations for your website.
7) This could be the most expensive data breach ever as hack at gold merchant went undiscovered for five months.
8) Raspberry PC desktop inside a keyboard for $70.
Have an awesome day!
— Itay Paz
Every presidential candidate has political advertisements across the web, vying to make an impression on citizens, strengthen their campaigns, and, ultimately, win votes.
The most successful ads, though, are ones connected to personalized post-click experiences (PCEs). Continuing the same narrative from the ad into the post-click stage ensures the page meets user expectations and the candidate achieves credibility with the voters.
That’s why both Trump and Biden are using PCEs to increase campaign donations and gain voter support.
Discover how Trump uses post-click experiences to strengthen his presidential campaign.
Read more here.
How Google Search Works? What does Google really think about UI, rankings, data centers, spam, quality raters, quality score, testing, BERT/machine learning?
“Trillions of Questions, No Easy Answers”: watch the Amazing Google movie on How Search Works.
In today’s digital economy, it seems like everyone is scrambling to find a way to make money online. And lucky for us who work online, there are thousands of ways to do so. From freelance writing to teaching English or starting a blog to opening a Shopify store. But have you ever considered making money selling feet pictures? Did you know you can actually make money selling feet pics? It’s true. Your feet, the things you probably pay little attention to, are standing on a hill of untapped financial potential. Even if you might think it’s strange, weird, or find feet to be ugly, there’s someone out there who doesn’t.
Read more here.
Here is a face you should know: Keywords aren’t a solution to “how to find content ideas” anymore.
Many marketers focus solely on keyword research when crafting their content, but it just isn’t enough if you want to gain a competitive edge. Discover in this video presentation by Ross Simmons, a framework for uncovering content ideas leveraged from forums, communities, niche sites, good old-fashioned SERP analysis, tools and techniques to help along the way, and exclusive research surrounding the data that backs this up.
Discover how to find content ideas worth chasing.