November 4, 2020
Good Morning & Happy Candy Day.
Who doesn’t like candy…?
The US may have a national sugar high on Halloween, consuming over 2.7 million Kg (about 6 million pound) a year, but Germany actually consumes the most candy per capita (12kg a year), followed with Ireland (11kg) and Switzerland (10.5kg)… US is not even in the top 10 list.
A few things happening:
1) “Millions of your visitors are being impacted”: What publishers need to know about Apple’s Intelligent Tracking Prevention (ITP) code.
2) Get Google Ads add-on to Google Sheets & link to ads data hub.
3) You might be able to test out Dark Mode in the Facebook app right now.
4) How to use LinkedIn for B2B deals & sales.
5) This WordPress update might have caused your website to go berserk.
6) Guide to font pairing: choosing the best font combinations for your website.
7) This could be the most expensive data breach ever as hack at gold merchant went undiscovered for five months.
8) Raspberry PC desktop inside a keyboard for $70.
Have an awesome day!
— Itay Paz