July 27, 2021
2) Substack makes first major podcast investment.
3) The top US product categories on Prime Day 2021.
As Amazon raked in more than $11 billion in global Prime Day sales this year, health and beauty product sales boomed on the platform. In a survey conducted by Numerator throughout the June 2021 event, 28% of US Prime Day buyers said they made a purchase in that category. Consumer electronics also made a spark: The same share of respondents reported buying tech gear and gadgets.
4) Duda launches DudaFlex to help users build websites faster.
6) Chrome 92 expands Site Isolation to extensions, more sites on Android.
7) Mastercard says it’s working to simplify crypto conversions on its payment card offering.
8) Ad market grows 35.2% in June, marks fourth consecutive month of expansion.
10) 6 PPC tactics to drive clicks & sales for SaaS companies.
11) Geotargeting TikTok Ads: How to reach a local audience.
13) Three strikes, you’re out: Google’s new ad policy violations pilot.
14) Google illustrates causes for various organic traffic drops.
16) The Advantages of Gender-Neutral Messaging.
19) Why GoogleBot doesn’t crawl enough pages on some sites.
20) 6 Redirect mistakes that will cost your site traffic.
More insights to explore…
Are solo ads right for your business?
5 Digital product examples that will inspire you to create your own.
Have an awesome day!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2021 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel