October 20, 2020
Today is Information Overload Awareness Day.
It is estimated that Google’s search knows over 250 trillion pages, HUGE TMI (!!!) and this is where the Morning Dough comes to assist you, as it brings you the best news & information, daily.
A few things happening:
1) Instagram announces new crackdown on influencers who fail to disclose commercial partnerships.
2) Google Announces New Search Updates, Including Improved Contextual Matches and Subtopics
3) R.I.P. Trusted Contacts, the latest app Google has marked for death.
4) How fantasy football exploded online and kept Yahoo relevant.
5) Still at home with the kids? Discover how to master working from home with the kids while under quarantine.
Have an awesome day!
— Itay Paz