December 4, 2020
Here is the roundup for things happening:
1) US shopping app downloads on Black Friday reached a record of 2.8M installs.
2) Google Docs improves importing PDFs with images, tables, and advanced formatting.
3) Libra changes name to Diem for ‘organizational independence’.
4) The Google page experience: What you need to know and five steps to prepare for 2021.
5) FBI warns of email forwarding rules being abused in recent hacks.
6) That Amazon delivery alert email could be a phishing scam.
7) Checkout these 20 free Twitter tools for small businesses.
8) Google Discovery ads can now use your 4:5 social image assets.
9) A new way to discover what’s happening with Google Maps.
10) 48% of small businesses fear closing for good.
11) 21 ways for creating a website structure that’s optimized for SEO.
12) Against all odds, Ethereum 2.0 is finally here.
13) AWS launches Amazon Connect real-time analytics, customer profiles, machine learning tools.
14) How to find paid social media keyword ideas from top hashtags.
15) 3 SEO priorities for the next 6 months.
16) 13 Best Motivational Speeches for Entrepreneurs.
17) 9 Tips to integrate organic, paid, and content.
18) 15 expert tips for driving more marketing qualified leads.
19) Microsoft removes 18 malicious Edge extensions for injecting ads into web pages.
20) 6 inventive content marketing ideas we made happen in Q4.
Have an awesome weekend!
— Itay Paz
Copyright 2020 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel