October 21, 2020
Everyday we go over thousands of digital marketing related news pieces and information to craft the Morning Dough. These days, we see a huge rise with content related to BFCM.
There are 6 weeks until BFCM but the craziness is here already – even Walmart already shared Black Friday deal plans and they start soon.
A few things happening:
1) New WordPress Feature Gets Tough Response.
2) Facebook under investigation for mishandling children’s data on Instagram.
3) Dan Blacklock generated $1.2 million creating niche board games.
4) Yahoo Groups is going to be fully shut down and removed from the web on December 15, 2020.
5) Google shares more details on some of the biggest DDoS attacks ever recorded.
6) Google kills off app that let you check in on loved ones during an emergency.
7) Microsoft Bing is launching an Xbox App.
8) After 20 Years in Search, Wil Reynolds don’t trust his gut or Google.
Have an awesome day!
— Itay Paz