December 16, 2020
Don’t miss the Complete Digital Marketing Checklists roundup links we’ve curated for you, now!
1) Google adds option to limit alcohol or gambling advertisements.
2) Google rolls out App campaign type to re-engage existing users.
3) Apple could ban mobile apps that don’t block ad tracking.
4) Facebook won’t make employees get a COVID-19 vaccine before returning to the office.
5) 57% of Marketing pros admit they’re unprepared for shifting consumer behaviors.
6) 3 Creative ways to give your content efforts a boost.
7) How shopping in 2021 will differ, returns experiences, and Facebook Live Shopping.
8) Google Search Console API gets fresher data, news filter & more.
9) Facebook Shops: What is it and how brands can use it.
10) Email marketing in 2021: The importance of measurement, ROI, and budgeting.
11) How does the Google Local Algorithm work?
12) Google adds more Microsoft Office-related features to Workspace.
13) How local ads can mitigate COVID-19’s impact on SMBs.
14) 5 Social media strategy questions every CMO needs to answer in 2021.
15) New survey finds small businesses are resilient and adaptable, despite global pandemic.
16) Six stats to guide agencies through their 2021 service offerings.