December 15, 2020
Don’t miss the Complete Digital Marketing Trends & Predictions 2021 roundup links we’ve curated for you, now!
1) Google’s John Mueller: No Black Hat SEO on Adult Websites.
2) Pinterest adds new features: favorites, notes and a new toolbar after increased use of boards during pandemic.
3) The hidden subscription economy shaping the future of payments.
4) Republicans and Democrats actually agree on something: Breaking up Facebook – But Can they really do it?!
5) Google defines misleading content as spam, websites may be penalizing on misinformation.
6) YouTube for ecommerce: how to sell without selling.
7) Kroger breaks into top 10 US ecommerce companies.
11) CBD Marketing: The ultimate guide to overcome restrictions.
12) Facebook’s removing its free access option for Facebook workplace.
13) Spam calls and emails saw a huge rise this year.
14) 49% of podcast fans approve of ads, but volume concerns grow.
15) Santa Claus can give you directions in Waze these holidays.
16) Data for good: New tools to help small businesses and communities during the COVID-19 pandemic.
17) 5 Lessons learned from launching an ecommerce platform during the pandemic.
18) Google Web Stories ads now available via Display Network.
19) Making it easier to shop on WhatsApp with carts.
Have an awesome day!
— Itay Paz