July 2, 2021
Target’s recent ecommerce growth is nothing short of extraordinary. This year, its US ecommerce sales will reach $18.64 billion—almost as much as all its US ecommerce sales from 2016 to 2019 combined.
The company’s omnichannel services are a key force behind this acceleration, and its same-day services, in particular, have played an integral role. During Target’s Q1 2021 earnings call, CEO Brian Cornell said more than 95% of the quarter’s sales—both online and offline—were driven by the brick-and-mortar stores.
4) YouTube ad data suggests around 40% of viewership now happens on TV screens.
5) Prepare for take-off: 4 ways Twitter can help you connect with travel customers.
7) Digital News Report 2021: Top 5 takeaways for publishers.
9) A quarter of global app users consent to tracking on iOS 14.
10) Why former Google ads boss Sridhar Ramaswamy is building an ad-free search engine.
13) Microsoft warns: Now attackers are using a call center to trick you into downloading ransomware.
18) Facebook: Advancing AI to make shopping easier for everyone.
More insights to explore…
19 Tips to better prepare for a reporting meeting.
How SEO impacts brand awareness.
Selling on LinkedIn without ads.
How long does inbound marketing take to see results?
Have an awesome weekend!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2021 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel