September 29, 2021
1) LinkedIn Shares New Research into Effective, and Ineffective, Thought Leadership Approaches.
2) Google has more cross-site trackers than other popular websites.
3) Stripe launches new financial reporting tool for SaaS businesses.
Stripe on Tuesday launched a new financial reporting tool that should simplify an accounting process that’s often complex and time-consuming for SaaS businesses. The new Revenue Recognition tool automates the process of “recognizing revenue” — documenting when a customer receives a product or uses a service rather than when they paid for it.
4) Pinterest Shares New Insights into Trends Gaining Momentum on the Platform, and How Brands Can Tap into Key Shifts.
5) “About this advertiser” initiative now includes Advertisers Pages for Google Ads.
6) Reddit Launches New Ad Campaign in the UK, Provides New Data on UK Usage.
7) Twitter Expands Official Partner Program, Providing More Options to Assist with Your Tweet Marketing Efforts.
8) Post Structure for SEO.
9) Facebook Tests New ‘Community Awards’ to Encourage Engagement in Groups.
10) How the delta variant is changing behavior, ads during tragedy, and events in limbo.
On today’s episode, we discuss how the delta variant has affected people’s comfort levels doing various activities, what customers want retailers to do in response, and what Americans aren’t willing to give up. We then talk about the COVID consumer trend most likely to stick, how brands advertise during tragedy, and what the short- (and long-) term future of events might be. Tune in to the discussion with eMarketer principal analyst at Insider Intelligence Jeremy Goldman.
11) How to get 1.4M Impressions without New Videos in August // Search Vs. Social.
More insights to explore…
Key Tools for your social media Holiday Marketing.
Magic in the making: The 4 pillars of great creative.
9 Marketing Metrics You Need to Track to Drive Inbound Results.
Have an awesome day!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2021 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel