August 6, 2021
1) TikTok launches new ‘re:make’ campaign to pay tribute to classic ads.
2) Google says it does not ignore all Edu links.
3) Snapchat launches new ‘campaign lab’ to help guide marketers on best snap ads approaches.
Snapchat is looking to provide more guidance for brands seeking to maximize their Snap ad performance with a new element called ‘Campaign Lab’, available within Snap Ads Manager, which will enable marketers to run split tests, view full results, and get recommendations on next steps.
As you can see here, the new Campaign Lab provides access to all of Snapchat’s various split testing options and tools, with separate screens for testing and results.
As explained by Snapchat:
“[Campgin Lab] includes actions, insights, and learning agendas to help you understand where to start your tests, form hypotheses, identify what’s working, and take action accordingly to inform your campaign strategy.”
4) YouTube adds new connected TV ad improvements, new tools to maximize audio ad creative.
5) LinkedIn publishes new guide on effective brand building strategies.
6) Snapchat launches new ad campaign to maximize its growth momentum.
7) Pinterest loses 24 million users as lockdowns ease and physical stores re-open around the world.
9) Google: Suggestions for ranking product pages.
11) Twitter adds new spaces sharing options, new search tools to improve spaces discovery.
12) Wise.com SEO case study: 5 reasons why their SEO rocks.
13) Instagram Ads Cost: How to set them up & keep costs down.
14) Display & Video 360 gets new frequency and reach metrics.
15) Create company press pages the media will love with 9 helpful examples.
16) 5 Ways to significantly increase your return on ad spend (ROAS)
17) JPMorgan steps up as first big US bank offering broad retail crypto funds access.
18) Higher conversions, more sales: your conversion rate optimization starter guide for 2021.
20) How to write a perfect Facebook post.
More insights to explore…
14 Easy ways to carve out creative time for your business.
How to optimize web modals and boost visitor engagement.
12 Best mobile testing tools for WordPress (free & paid).
E-commerce skyrocketed during the pandemic. Now Instagram, Facebook and Snapchat want in.
Have an awesome weekend!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2021 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel