October 29, 2020
Every time I think to myself that I’ve seen everything, the internet surprise me all over again. Read this:
The world is one step closer to solving one of fast food’s stickiest mysteries: Is the McDonald’s ice cream machine broken or not?
With just 2,000 lines of code, Rashiq Zahid created the McDonald’s ice-cream broken or not website featuring a map that tracks which ice cream machines aren’t working at roughly 10,000 different McDonald’s restaurants across the US.
Is the world becoming crazy? You’ll be the judge.
1) Google paid Apple up to $12 billion for a search engine deal that disadvantaged competitors, landmark antitrust suit claims.
2) This CMS cyberattack has affected thousands of sites worldwide.
3) YouTube adds new viewing options, including improved chapters and simpler format switching.
4) Test Yourself: Are you running a business or a startup?
5) Here are the top Twitter updates you need to know from this month.
6) TikTok partners with Shopify on social commerce, aiming to make it easier for Shopify’s over 1 million merchants to reach TikTok’s audience.
7) Discover how to enable Chrome’s secret new Read Later feature.
8) Zoom’s end-to-end encryption has finally arrived.
Have an awesome day!
— Itay Paz