July 8, 2021
2) Judge blocks Florida’s social media law.
3) All of the Announcements from Shopify Unite 2021.
This year’s Shopify Unite was about the infrastructure, tooling, and technologies that make the future of commerce possible. Leadership took to the virtual stage to dive into the products we’ve been working on and share a look at our roadmap as we scale the tools developers use to build on Shopify.
To keep you fully updated, here’s a roundup of everything we announced.
You can also watch the recording of the event below. Be sure to join us at Partner Town Hall on Thursday, July 15 at 12pm EDT to dive deeper into these announcements and join our Discord server to connect with other Shopify Partners and Developers.
4) Google’s John Mueller: What to do about old low-quality content?
6) How Google used MUM in search for the first time.
7) Head of Instagram says Instagram is no longer a photo sharing app.
9) Spotify Audience Network lands in UK, Australia and Canada with far-flung targeting.
10) Instant grocery startup Getir makes its first acquisition to expand into Spain and Italy.
13) Most US boomers bank online but shy away from mobile wallets.
15) Google merchant center relaxes insufficient payment information policy.
16) How to Use LinkedIn creator mode: what marketers need to know.
17) How is redirecting URLs can impact SEO.
19) Demand Curve: 7 ad types that increase click-through rates.
20) Facebook Advertising Costs: 5 Metrics to track for keeping your costs low.
More insights to explore…
3 Reasons your giveaway sucked and how to fix it.
Do the SEO workout to rank higher with your best content.
Have an awesome day!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2021 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel