November 10, 2021
1) Zoom is testing showing ads to free users.
2) Facebook scammers are hacking accounts and running ads with stolen money.
3) Shopify is pushing into cross-border commerce in a bid to attract larger merchants.
Shopify’s latest features are positioning the company to take advantage of the growing cross-border ecommerce market, per Modern Retail.
How we got here: Merchants trying to maintain the ecommerce growth they saw in 2020 are eyeing to foreign markets and cross-border commerce, and platforms like Shopify are trying to meet their demands.
Cross Border Ecommerce
What is Cross Border Ecommerce?
4) Amazon’s ad business shows resilience against broader revenue challenges.
5) Breaking down Facebook’s Meta rebrand and the monumental task of convincing billions of social network users to join in.
6) Use Bing Maps to calculate an isochrone to reach your customers.
7) YouTube Shares New ‘Shorts Report’ to Highlight Key Content Trends and Tips.
8) For the first time, Instagram contributes over half of Facebook’s US ad revenues.
10) How to Accept Bitcoin and Other Crypto Payments on Your Website.
11) Instagram Launches ‘Add Yours’ Sticker to Facilitate More Engagement in Stories.
12) Facebook Launches Marketing Analytics Certificate Program.
More insights to explore…
Google: How to boost in-store visits this holiday season
Twitter: 6 tips to prepare for Small Business Saturday 2021.
How travel brands can rebuild trust with email marketing.
Have an awesome day!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2021 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel