May 20, 2021
3) Now you can send money abroad with Google Pay.
Every year, people around the world send nearly $700 billion to friends and relatives in their home countries, which pay for essential expenditures like healthcare, education, bills and more. According to a recent Mastercard study, 73% of people regularly send money abroad. However, in the last year, 38% of people surveyed reported greater involvement in international payments. This suggests that as the pandemic continues to create uncertainty, easing the financial anxieties of loved ones is even more critical.
13) Clubhouse Strategy: How your business can benefit.
14) Earn more with Google’s web stories playbook.
15) ‘Direct selling is more relevant than ever’: Avon on attracting a new generation.
18) 30x sales in one year: fanjoy’s journey of being the merch powerhouse behind top social stars.
More insights to explore…
The Slice is a weekly curation of good reads tools at the intersection of technology, entrepreneurship and productivity that helps you feel inspired and become a better maker join here.
Have an awesome day!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2022 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel