October 15, 2020
Good Morning & Happy Handwashing Day.
CDC says you need to scrub your hands for at least 20 seconds (even provides instructions how to do it right). Need a timer? Hum the “Happy Birthday” song from beginning to end twice.
But my kids love the 20 seconds hand washing song: ‘Baby Shark Hand Washing’ with over 2 million views, I guess you can’t go wrong.
A few things happening:
1) What is Walmart Plus and how does it compare to Amazon Prime?
2) Google warns of 6 reasons they’ll ban a web story.
3) Google secretly adds a cool new tab feature to Chrome.
4) The Supreme Court is taking on Google and Oracle one last time.
5) YouTube experiments and beta features now only available to premium subscribers.
6) As no physical business conferences happening, Singapore Airlines turned grounded planes into pop-up restaurants sell out in 30 minutes.
7) Google unveils revamped Google Analytics with new ML models, more granular data controls. With the redesign, Google said it’s aiming to provide a more modern approach to data analytics and measurement.
Source: Google Analytics
Have an awesome day!
— Itay Paz