July 14, 2022
3) Twitter Launches New ‘Brand Connect Playbook’ to Provide Guidance for Marketers.
4) Google: It’s Safe To Delete Your Disavow Link File If No Manual Actions Or History Of Link Schemes.
Google’s John Mueller said it is probably safe to completely delete your link disavow file if you have not had manual actions for links before and/or you don’t have a history of link schemes on the site. He said, he would remove the disavow file because Google is good at ignoring typical spammy looking links that you do not build yourself.
5) Microsoft launches auto-updates for shopping campaigns.
6) Google Merchant Center Website Needs Improvement Policy Update: No Longer Disapproved.
7) Amazon Prime Day 2022: the latest news, deals, and coverage.
8) Google Merchant Center Adds Auto-Tagging for All Free Listings Across All Of Google.
9) Alibaba: NFTs in B2B marketing – is there a future?
10) YouTube Launches Updated Shorts Analytics, New Comparative Display for New and Returning Viewers.
11) Pandemic turns e-commerce doubters into believers.
12) Meta captures 90% of VR headset market share.
More insights to explore…
Gen Z buys into buy now, pay later.
Free or Premium? The decision-making process for publishers in a freemium strategy.
Brands are only a text away from the Gen Z consumer.
Have an awesome day!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2022 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel