April 28, 2022
1) Google Analytics Real Time Reporting Bugs with Universal Analytics Won’t Be Fully Fixed.
2) New Web.com eCommerce Platform Helps SMBs Reach Millions of Potential Buyers.
3) Reddit Shares New Insights into the Potential of Reddit Ads [Infographic].
Redditors aren’t like other consumers. They seek to be engaged, not just doom-scroll. Our users are hungry for trusted perspectives on brands, products and topics that they love. As a matter of fact, 90% trust the platform for recommendations and information about new trends. So ads on Reddit help users make smarter and more informed purchase decisions.
4) Twitter Launches New Test of Promotions for Third Party Tools Within the App.
5) Manager Account-Level Reporting Now Available in Google Ads.
6) Android readying support for password-replacing ‘passkeys’ that sync to your Google Account.
7) Google: New cookie choices in Europe.
8) Google Search touts ‘major reductions’ against hacked and gibberish spam in 2021.
9) Fake reviews to be illegal under new rules.
10) A bug in Google Messages might be draining your battery.
11) Snapchat Adds New Assistive Device Animations for Bitmoji Characters to Maximize Inclusion.
12) Instagram Reels adds support for fundraisers in 30 countries worldwide.
More insights to explore…
Say goodbye to sharing Netflix passwords and say hello to ads.
Gen Z metaverse users are more trusting and willing to spend.
Have an awesome weekend!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2022 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel