June 25, 2021
2) Poor storage infrastructure prevents businesses from making sense of their data.
Businesses are generating vast amounts of data, but instead of putting it to good use, they’re letting it sit and rot, never using it to realize various business benefits, new research has said.
3) Amazon brings its cashier-less tech to a full-size grocery store for the first time.
4) Shopify launches first fully remote Dev Degree program in partnership with Make School.
5) Google to work with UK regulators on its big ad-tracking shakeup.
7) Google’s AirTable rival, Tables, graduates from beta test to become a Google Cloud product.
11) Snapchat will let developers put their apps inside its TikTok copycat Spotlight.
12) Fundamentals of link building for ecommerce & affiliate sites in 2021.
14) Spring partners with Instagram to boost product sales by creators.
15) “The fastest, most flexible way for publishers to diversify their revenue”: Strategies that make affiliate marketing work.
17) How to earn or build links to your site in 8 creative ways.
19) How to write a winning about us page: 8 dos and don’ts.
More insights to explore…
7 Ways to improve Facebook lead ads.
How to turn a customer into a subscriber.
Have an awesome weekend!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2021 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel