July 14, 2021
1) Donald Trump files sweeping, nonsensical lawsuits against Facebook, Twitter, and Google.
2) Google feared Samsung Galaxy Store and tried to quash it, lawsuit alleges.
3) Pokémon GO reaches $5 billion in player spending.
Mobile gaming hit Pokémon GO from Niantic has surpassed the significant milestone of $5 billion in player spending as the game celebrates its fifth anniversary.
It means that the artificial reality game generated a whopping $1 billion on average per year.
At the beginning of 2021 (H1), it generated $641.6 milion in revenues. The first half of the year marked the game’s best ever, up 34% in revenues over H1 2020 and +130% compared to H1 2017, according to data from SensorTower.
4) Livestream selling is ‘QVC on Steroids,’ and it turned this Alabama startup into a billion-dollar business.
7) Bing testing graphical version of explore further.
9) TikTok triples length of videos.
12) Can you use multiple schema tags on the same page?
13) Google offers advice on top ranked spammy competitors.
14) Progressive Web Apps: What they are and when to use them.
17) 10 WordPress mistakes to avoid.
19) How to use LinkedIn creator mode: what marketers need to know.
20) Fulfill untapped customer demands through your faceted navigation.
More insights to explore…
Four great lessons in human-centric marketing.
Why blog post outlines are the secret to successful blogging.
Mad mango on e-commerce SEO vs trade SEO & tools for SEO companies.
Have an awesome day!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2021 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel