October 5, 2021
1) Google Lens will soon search for words and images combined.
2) Instagram Tests ‘Selected People’ for Stories, Providing More Control Over Your Stories Audience.
3) How much are we shopping on our smartphones, solving for identity, and where is 5G?
On today’s episode, we discuss how much Americans shop on their smartphones, what’s encouraging them to shop more, and what’s holding them back. We then talk about what to make of Apple’s battle with Epic Games, where 5G has gone, and how advertisers are handling looming third-party cookie changes. Tune in to the discussion with eMarketer principal analyst at Insider Intelligence Yory Wurmser.
6) Google MUM is Coming to Lens.
7) Twitter Shares First Look at Coming NFT Integration for Profile Images.
11) 76% of Instagram creators hide ‘#ad’ disclosures from users, says a new study.
More insights to explore…
Clubhouse needs creators, but creators need cash.
How Dennis Publishing made first-party data core to its business transformation.
Have an awesome day!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2021 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel